District Industries Centre
Field of Activities
- Conduction of Motivation Campaign at Block level.
- Counseling and guiding the entrepreneurs.
- Acknowledging the entrepreneurs memorandum for UAM
- Conducting single window committee meeting periodically to get the clearances fast from different agencies like, TNEB, Local Body, TNPCB etc.,
- Preparing technical feasibility report whenever for financial institutions ask for.
- Issuing registration certificate for cottage Industries.
- Issuing registration certificate for Handicrafts Industries
- Implementation of MSME Industries Policy 2008.
- Setting up of enterprises under Unemployment Youth Generation Programme(T.N.Govt.,Programme)
- Setting up of enterprises under Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme.
- Conducting Entrepreneur Development Programme at selected institutes for the eligible budding entrepreneurs.
- Conducting exclusive Entrepreneur Development Programme for Women
- Formation of Industrial Co-operative societies in the district.
- Recommending the industries for awards of State and Central Governments.
- Identifying the sick units and assisting them through District Sick Unit Declaration committee.
- Assisting the MSME units to get their long pending cases from their borrowers through Micro small enterprises Facilitation Council.
- Assisting the entrepreneur to get the Industrial License, if needed.
- Assisting SC/ST entrepreneurs under 20- point programme.
- Assisting the banks in recovering the dues by conducting regular recovery campaigns.
- Identifying and developing cluster of industries under cluster development programme.
- Providing guidance to industrial exporters through the Export Guidance Cell .
- New Enterprise Development Cum Enterprise scheme NEEDS.
Page Last Updated on 22nd June 2017